Tuesday 31 July 2018


Lazy morning (Lyrics by John Feelings)

Morning was not so good, hard night, hard morning
Sun is up, people are noising, new day starting
Laying in bed, first cigarette tasting good
Little bit whiskey, new day back on track
Suddenly memories come to me, night was heat
I can smell you on bed, sweet smell
Regrets, i don`t have any, memories are so good

What was your name, i don`t know
Second cigarette, whiskey more, day is better than ever
I can see your face, your eyes, your hair, could i see you again
My mind travelling, we did everything, drunk, no, no
It was something, happening ones in your live time
I have been so many, you was something special
Girl like dream, can you see picture, naked girl on your bed

Lying in bed, naked, your hand tarvelling all over my body
Body like you, in dark room, comig closer, touching me
Whiskey, it helps, memories are so sweet, touching
I can`t believe it happens, i wanna more, unknown girl
Whispering, no names, no talk, just this moment
I think, i am falling in love, angels, are they like you
Eyes open, suddenly you wake up, you got to get these girl

Was it just a dream, no, no, my mind is so confusing
Someone knocking on door, can it be, you, my angel
Moment so touching, can it be, you, my angel
Doors open, angels are they like you, my shining star
Body like you, on my bed,  touching, feeling
No more whiskey, no more cigarette, just you
This moment, no more, just me and you, lying naked on bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyrics by John Feelings I was just walking down the street just walking down the street juts walking down the street nothing to loose, nothi...