Tuesday 31 July 2018

MOVE ON (Song by John Feelings)


I love you, I said, Fuck you, you said
All this is true now, so true
There was better days, I can just dreaming
Me and you together, now all is drifting away, falling apart
I can only close my eyes, memories, all memories
Now these all are gone, future is so black

Is there any way back, we are so beep, so beep
Finding solution so desperately,
Pumping around like rabbit, cracy rabbit
I am losing my mind, losing my selfcontrol
I am a half man now, no soul and  no mind
There got to be way through these memories, i am in jungle now
I am creaming, so loud, missing you

Move on, move on, like an order, pumping in my mind
I got to get me on feet, back on track
Step by step, moving on, sun is still rising
This is not end, everything goes on, have to move on
Step by step I got my life back
New love is behind a cornel, have to be open eyes
Move on, move on, you are still a man, stronger man
You are great again, move on, move on

Bad luck has been your friend, stuck on you
You got to free your soul, live your life
Don`t argue, fight baby fight, it`s is in your mind
You are the biggest wall, you are the biggest enemy
There is a gold, end of rainbow, don`t drew away your chance
In the end you got your win, biggest win in your live
Move on, move on, you are still a man, stronger man
You are great again, move on, move on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lyrics by John Feelings I was just walking down the street just walking down the street juts walking down the street nothing to loose, nothi...